Wednesday 15 June 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1910 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Garden of Roses - Haydn Quartet
- Oh, How That German Could Love! - Irving Berlin
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?