Saturday 15 June 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1918 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Fartein Valen-Sendstad: Norwegian historian and museologist.
- Zhang Ruifang: Chinese actress (d. 2012).
- Jean Peron: France sport Champion.
- 1 of snow falls in Northern Pennsylvania
- 50th Belmont: Frank Robinson aboard Johren wins in 2:20.6
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Sorry I Made You Cry - Henry Burr
- God be with Our Boys Tonight - John McCormack
- Any Place the Old Gang Goes (I'll be There) - Arthur Fields & Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?