Friday 15 June 1934
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Miss Marker, directed by Alexander Hall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1934!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1934 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mikel Laboa: Spanish Basque singer and songwriter (d. 2008).
- Guy Bedos: French actor and comedian, he performs with partner Muriel Robin.
- Ruby Nash Cutis: Akron, Ohio -- Rocker (Ruby & The Romantics).
- Jerry Buss: American basketball team owner.
- Alfred Bruneau: French musician, composer and critic who won a reputation chiefly as a composer of operas.
- Great Smokey Mountains National Park dedicated.
- The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?