Monday 15 June 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) by Mariah Carey.
In UK Abba-esque (EP) by Erasure was in the top 5 hits.
Batman Returns, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Oh by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1992.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1992!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1992 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Bardo Ellens: YouTube Star.
- Mohamed Salah: Soccer Player.
- Michał Kopczyński: Polish footballer.
- Dafne Schippers: Dutch heptathlete and sprinter.
- 1st Berlin Air Show in 60 years
- Director Frank Perry (Mommie Dearest) marries Virginia Bush Ford
- During spelling bee, Quayle misspells potato, as potatoe
- Erie Sailors (Florida Marlin farm team) 1st game beat Jamestown 6-5 in 13
- Ghana Airways inaugurates flights to JFK Airport (New York City).
- During a spelling bee at a Trenton, New Jersey elementary school, U.S. Vice President Dan Quayle erroneously corrects a student's spelling of the word potato, by indicating it should have an 'e' at the end.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- I'll Be There (Live-Unplugged) - Mariah Carey
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Sophie B. Hawkins - Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover
- Celine Dion - If You Asked Me To
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Arrested Development - Tennessee
- Luther Vandross - The Best Things In Life Are Free
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?