Tuesday 15 June 1993
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include WolfieRaps and Cody Saintgnue.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You by UB40 was in the top 5 hits.
Last Action Hero, directed by John McTiernan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dashin' Desperadoes or Secret of Mana.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1993!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1993 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- WolfieRaps : YouTube Star.
- Cody Saintgnue: TV Actor.
- Kanna Arihara: Japanese singer (Cute).
- Jacopo Galimberti: Italian footballer.
- Irfan Hadžić: Bosnian footballer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?