Monday 15 June 1998
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dee DeGeneres and Rachel Covey.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to The Boy Is Mine by Brandy & Monica.
In UK C'est La Vie by B*Witched was in the top 5 hits.
The X Files, directed by Rob Bowman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Watercolour Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing CyberStorm 2: Corporate Wars or Goemon's Great Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 June 1998!
Which were the important events of 15 June 1998 ?
- Commemoration of Evelyn Underhill (Anglican mystic and poet)
- Roman Catholic Church ? Feast of Saint Germaine Cousin, patron of shepherdesses and of victims of child abuse
- Roman Catholic Church and some Anglican churches: Corpus Christi (moveable feast, 2006)
- Saint Vitus' Day ? Vitus Diena held in medieval Latvia
- Malawi's Freedom Day
- Commemoration of William Adams (Miura Anjin ????) a man shipwrecked in Japan in the 1600s, and whom James Clavell's "Shogun" was based upon
- Flag Day in Denmark
- Roman Empire ? ninth and final day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
Famous Birthdays:15 June
- 32nd TNN Music City News Country Awards
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?