Friday 15 March 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Margaretaa ajetaan takaa, directed by K.E. Sthlberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1912!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1912 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Louis Paul Boon: Flemish journalist and novelist (d. 1979).
- Duncan Stuart: Wilson-MacDonald fighter pilot.
- Louis Boon: Belgian writer, laborer, decorator, and novelist.
- Francis Gruber: French artist, a painter.
- Jean-Jacques Fombeur: Tours EXecutives.
- Lightnin' Hopkins: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1982)
- Phillip Pavia: American painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- Pitcher Cy Young retires from baseball with 511 wins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Canta Pe' Me (Neapolitan Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Home, Sweet Home - Alma Gluck
- Moonlight Bay - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?