Saturday 15 March 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1913 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Macdonald Carey: American actor, primarily in television series and movies, perhaps best known for his role in the long-running soap opera, "Days of Our Lives" from 1965-1993.
- MacDonald Carey: Sioux City, Iowa -- Actor (One Life to Live, Dream Girl).
- Gerd Nyquist: Norwegian novelist, most famous for her crime fiction.
- Rosita Contreras: Argentinian actress and singer (d. 1962).
- Jack Fairman: English race car driver (d. 2002).
- Lex Goudsmit: Dutch actor (Fiddler on the Roof).
- 1st presidential press conference (Woodrow Wilson)
- Cleveland establishes first small claims court.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?