Thursday 15 March 1917
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
A Tale of Two Cities, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1917!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1917 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Myriam David: French psychoanalyst, pediatrician and psychiatrist, who died on 28 December 2004.
- Jürgen Ohlsen: German actor (d. 1994).
- Nicholas II, last Russian tsar, says he will abdicate [3 / 3 OS]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1917 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rolling Stones (All Come Rolling Home Again) - American Quartet
- Hush-a-Bye Ma Baby (The Missouri Waltz) - Elsie Baker
- Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile - Victor Military Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?