Monday 15 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Idol Dancer, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1920 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Jacques Doniol-Valcroze: French actor, critic, screenwriter, and director.
- Ranganandhan Francis: India -- Field hockey (1948, 52, 56 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Lawrence Sanders: American novelist (d. 1998).
- E Thomas: American physician and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2012).
- The Ruhr Red Army, a communist army 60,000 men strong, is formed in Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Bells of St Mary's - Frances Alda
- Wonderful Pal - George Meader
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?