Thursday 15 March 1923
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Covered Wagon, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1923 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Marcel Rudloff: French politician who died on 23 March 1996 in Strasbourg.
- Laurence A Tisch in New York City: New York, USA; CEO (Loews Corp).
- Jules Clauwaert: Izel Journalist.
- Hidelberg Ferrino: Argentine sculptor, painter, draftsman, archaeologist, writer and teacher.
- Joseph Madec: French bishop (d. 2013).
- Charles Wheeler: German-English soldier and journalist (d. 2008)
- Laurence Tisch: American businessman, the self-made billionaire was CEO of CBS, the No. 3 ranked TV entertainment conglomerate behind NBC and ABC. He is a college graduate with a BS and an MA degree in Industrial Engineering.
- George Vogel: Race horse trainer
- Lenin is hit with his 3rd stroke
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Broken Hearted Melody - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Who Cares? - Al Jolson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?