Friday 15 March 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Man Who Knew Too Much, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1935 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Judd Hirsch in Bronx: New York, USA; actor (Alex - Taxi, Dear John, Ordinary People).
- Jimmy Swaggart: American charismatic maestro of hi-tech salvation, television evangelist of Pentecostal Christianity blessed with the ability to spellbind audiences to the tune of $150 million a year.
- Mary Pratt: Canadian painter specializing in still life realist paintings.
- Judd Hirsch: American actor, a performer on Broadway from 1964 who received a Tony nomination in 1979 for his role in the Pulitzer Prize-winning play, "Talley's Folly.
- Leonid Yengibarov: Russian-Armenian clown and boxer (d. 1972).
- Leonid Yengibarian: Armenian clown and actor (d. 1972)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 March 1935 and get them!