Sunday 15 March 1936
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Great Ziegfeld, directed by Robert Z. Leonard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1936 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- David Andrews: Irish politician 21st Minister of Foreign Affairs for Ireland.
- Howard Greenfield: American songwriter (d. 1986).
- Donald K Sundquist American politician (Representative-Republican-Tennessee: 1983-).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?