Saturday 15 March 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Rancho Notorious, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1952!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1952 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Philip Green: Entrepreneur.
- Howard Devoto: English singer-songwriter (Buzzcocks Magazine and Luxuria).
- Howard Koh: American physician and politician 14th United States Assistant Secretary for Health.
- 2 in the Aisle closes at Mark Hellinger Theater NYC after 276 performances
- In Cilaos, Reunion, 1870 mm (73 inches) of rain falls in a 24 hour period, setting a new world record (March 15 through March 16).
- 16 – 73ampnbspinches (1,870ampnbspmm) of rain falls in Cilaos, Réunion, the most rainfall ever in one day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?