Monday 15 March 1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
La Ronde, directed by Max Ophls, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1954!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1954 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Craig Wasson in Eugene: Oregon, USA; actor (Body Double, Four Friends, Men's Club).
- Isobel Buchanan: Scottish soprano opera singer who trained in the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
- Massimo Bubola: Italian singer-songwriter guitarist and producer.
- Bob Budiansky: American comic book writer, illustrator, and editor.
- Henry Marsh: American runner and businessman co-founded MonaVie.
- Craig Wasson: American actor
- Arthur Fickenscher: Composer, dies at 82.
- CBS Morning Show premieres with Walter Cronkite and Jack Paar
- WSJV TV channel 28 in Elkhart-South Bend, IN (ABC) begins broadcasting
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?