Saturday 15 March 1958
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Don't by Elvis Presley.
In UK Magic Moments by Perry Como was in the top 5 hits.
South Pacific, directed by Joshua Logan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Anatomy Of A Murder by Robert Traver was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1958!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1958 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Laura Carrington: Actress (Louisa-Alphabet City).
- Body Beautiful closes at Broadway Theater NYC after 60 performances
- KULR TV channel 8 in Billings, MT (NBC / ABC / CBS) begins broadcasting
- Royals basketball star Maurice Stokes collapsed during a playoff game with encephalitis; He goes into a coma and is permanently disabled
- Oscar Robertson of Cincinnati scores a NCAA midwest region-record 56 points.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 March 1958 and get them!