Monday 15 March 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Yeah! by Usher.
In UK Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper was in the top 5 hits.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, directed by Michel Gondry, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deadwood.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ape Escape: Pumped and Primed or Astro Boy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 2004!
Which were the important events of 15 March 2004 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 March
- Sir William Pickering: New Zealand-born space scientist (Born 1910).
- French President Jacques Chirac signs the law on secularity and conspicuous religious symbols in schools, commonly known as the headscarf ban.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?