Saturday 15 March 2008
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Baby Matsuzaka .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love In This Club by Usher.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Departures.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asphalt 4: Elite Racing or Boingz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 2008!
Which were the important events of 15 March 2008 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Baby Matsuzaka: American-born child of Japanese baseball star Daisuke Matsuzaka and his wife Tomoyo.
- Wales achieve the Grand Slam by beating France 29-12 in the final match of Rugby Union's 2008 RBS Six Nations. (BBC News)
- Protesting Guatemalan farmers release four Belgian tourists they had taken hostage on Thursday. (AP via Google News)
- The Mayor of Atlanta, Shirley Franklin, declares a state of emergency following the previous night's tornado, while northwest Georgia is hit by more tornadoes, causing at least one death. (Reuters via Canada.com)
- Tens of thousands of Italians gather in Bari to march against the mafia and remember its many victims. (EuroNews)
- More than 9,000 people around the world protest against Scientology under the banner of Anonymous. (''Village Voice'')
- 2008 unrest in Tibet:
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?