Saturday 15 March 2008
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Baby Matsuzaka .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love In This Club by Usher.
In UK Mercy by Duffy was in the top 5 hits.
The Voyeur, directed by Tinto Brass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Departures.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Asphalt 4: Elite Racing or Boingz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 2008!
Which were the important events of 15 March 2008 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Baby Matsuzaka: American-born child of Japanese baseball star Daisuke Matsuzaka and his wife Tomoyo.
- Wales achieve the Grand Slam by beating France 29-12 in the final match of Rugby Union's 2008 RBS Six Nations. (BBC News)
- Protesting Guatemalan farmers release four Belgian tourists they had taken hostage on Thursday. (AP via Google News)
- The Mayor of Atlanta, Shirley Franklin, declares a state of emergency following the previous night's tornado, while northwest Georgia is hit by more tornadoes, causing at least one death. (Reuters via Canada.com)
- Tens of thousands of Italians gather in Bari to march against the mafia and remember its many victims. (EuroNews)
- More than 9,000 people around the world protest against Scientology under the banner of Anonymous. (''Village Voice'')
- 2008 unrest in Tibet:
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 March 2008
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?