Monday 15 March 2010
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz.
She's Out of My League, directed by Jim Field Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2010.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 2010!
Which were the important events of 15 March 2010 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 March
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict:
- Israel's ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, did not claim that relations between the two countries face their worst crisis in 38 years. (BBC News)
- After hundreds of photographs and movies are declassified by the Israel Defense Forces, the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center publishes a report showing Hamas using children as human shields as well as operating out of mosques and hospitals in the recent Gaza War. (''The Jerusalem Post'')
- David Beckham flies to Finland to have surgery for a torn Achilles tendon, after the injury thwarts his attempt to become the first English footballer to play at four editions of the FIFA World Cup. ''(The Scotsman)''
- United States Senator Christopher Dodd submits a draft of a bill that would reform financial regulation, mostly in accord with the proposals of President Barack Obama's administration. (Reuters)
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2010 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?