Saturday 15 November 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Life and Works of Richard Wagner, directed by Carl Froelich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1913 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guy Green: English film director (d. 2005).
- Rick Schagen: Dutch actress (Saartje-Swiebertje).
- Hans Malkomes: German Nazi military personnel, a Hauptsturmführer (Captain) in the Waffen-SS.
- Arthur Haulot: Belgian journalist and poet (d. 2005).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Elegie - Melodie
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?