Monday 15 November 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Last of the Mohicans, directed by Clarence L. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1920 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Gesualdo Bufalino: Italian writer, a novelist who became famous at the age of 60.
- Wayne Thiebaud: American figurative artist, best known for his paintings of ordinary household subjects and urban landscapes done with thick, impasto effects.
- Vasilis Diamantopoulos: Greek actor director and screenwriter (d. 1999).
- Free City of Danzig established under League of Nations protection.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?