Wednesday 15 November 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Down to the Sea in Ships, directed by Elmer Clifton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1922 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Paul Acket: Dutch publisher / organizer (Music Express, North Sea Jazz).
- David Sidney Feingold: American biochemist.
- Giorgio Manganelli: Italian author, journalist, novelist, poet, playwright.
- Francesco Rosi: Italian film director.
- Francis Brunn: German juggler (Born 1922).
- David Feingold: American biochemist and academic
- British Conservative wins election / Labour 2nd party
- In the United Kingdom general election forced by the Conservatives' withdrawal from the coalition government, the Conservative Party wins an overall majority. (The 1922 Committee, popularly believed to take its name from this occasion, is not founded until the following year.)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Say it While Dancing - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Chicago - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?