Sunday 15 November 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jurriaan Andriessen [Leslie Cool] and Howard Baker.
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1925 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jurriaan Andriessen [Leslie Cool]: Dutch pianist / composer.
- Howard Baker: American lawyer and politician who served as a Republican Senator from Tennessee in 1966, winning re-election twice, in 1972 and 1978, by overwhelming margins.
- Yuli Daniel: Russian poet and author (d. 1988).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sentimental Me - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra (Knickerbockers)
- Ben Bernie & His Orchestra - Yes Sir, That's My Baby
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?