Monday 15 November 1926
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The House Without a Key, directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1926 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Thomas Williams: American author and academic (d. 1990).
- 1st formal radio network, RCA takes over AT&T 25 station Network (NBC)
- AT&T sells WEAF radio to RCA (NYC)
- NBC on-air debut with a radio network of 24 stations.
- The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Barcelona - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Lucky Day - George Olsen & His Orchestra
- Baby Face - Ipana Troubadors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?