Monday 15 November 1954
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK My Son My Son by Vera Lynn was in the top 5 hits.
The Last Time I Saw Paris, directed by Richard Brooks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Love Is Eternal by Irving Stone was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1954!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1954 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Beverly D'Angelo in Columbus: Ohio, USA; actress (Vacation, European Vacation).
- Alexander Kwaśniewski: Polish politician and journalist.
- Ab Bryant: Rock bassist / vocalist (Chilliwack).
- Aleksander Kwasniewski: former President of Poland.
- Kevin Bright: American director and producer.
- Aleksander Kwaśniewski: Polish journalist and politician 3rd President of Poland
- Randy Thomas: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Sweet Comfort Band and Allies)
- Lionel Barrymore [Blythe]: Actor (Dr Kildare, Key Largo), dies at 76.
- 1st regularly scheduled commercial flights over North Pole begins
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1954 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 15 November 1954 and get them!