Friday 15 November 1963
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gideon Joe Ng and Michele McAnany.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Deep Purple by Nino Tempo & April Stevens.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
The Skydivers, directed by Coleman Francis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Na slovo, na slovo.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1963!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1963 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Gideon Joe Ng: Toronto, Ontario -- Table tennis player (1996 Olympics).
- Michele McAnany: Los Angeles, California -- Female infielder (Colo Silver Bullets).
- Andrew Castle: English television presenter and former tennis professional.
- Benny Elias: Lebanese-Australian rugby player and sportscaster.
- Kevin O'Connor: American actor.
- Fritz Reiner: Hung / US conductor (Chicago Symphony Orch), dies at 74.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 November 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Deep Purple
- Jimmy Gilmer - Sugar Shack
- The Village Stompers - Washington Square
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- The Impressions - It's All Right
- Los Indios Tabajaras - Maria Elena
- Lesley Gore - She's A Fool
- Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
- Tommy Roe - Everybody
- Bobby Bare - 500 Miles Away From Home
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?