Tuesday 15 November 1988
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nikolas Besagno and Bobby Ray.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi.
In UK First Time by Robin Beck was in the top 5 hits.
The Land Before Time, directed by Don Bluth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1988
while The Queen Of The Damned by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Neizchezvashtite.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Akira or Inside Outing.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1988!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1988 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Nikolas Besagno: American soccer player.
- Bobby Ray: AKA B.o.
- BoB : Rapper.
- Zena Grey: American actress.
- Morgan Parra: French rugby player.
- Billy Twelvetrees: English rugby player
- 91 m radio telescope dish at Green Bank, WV collapses
- Dodgers outfielder Kirk Gibson wins NL MVP Award
- PLO proclaims State of Palestine, recognizes Israeli existence
- Soviet space shuttle makes unmanned maiden flight (2 orbits)
- 91-metre radio telescope dish at Green Bank, West Virginia collapses.
- Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran is launched on her first and last space flight.
- The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1988 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?