Monday 15 November 1999
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include JinJoo Lee .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Sleepy Hollow, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program by Richard F. Heller, Rachael F. Heller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Universe.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cruis'n Exotica or Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 15 November 1999 ?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- Brazil - Republic Proclamation Day (1889)
- R.C. Saints - Albert the Great
- Palestine - Independence Day (declared 1988)
- Eastern Orthodoxy - Feast of Saint Philip the Apostle and the beginning of Winter Lent; also see November 15 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?