Tuesday 16 April 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Romani, the Brigand, directed by Theo Frenkel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1912!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1912 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Gordon Dunn: American discus thrower (d. 1964).
- David Langton: Scotland, United Kingdom -- Actor (Quintet, St Joan, Abandon Ship).
- Catherine Scorsese: Italian-American actress (d. 1997).
- Garth Williams: American illustrator (d. 1996).
- John Halas: animator.
- Valentino Brughi: Italy Actor
- Pirates turn a rare 5-3-7 doubleplay (left fielder covers 2nd base)
- Harriet Quimby becomes the first woman to fly an airplane across the English Channel.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alexander's Ragtime Band - Prince's Orchestra
- To the Land of My Own Romance (I Have a Dream, By Night, By Day) - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- The Harbor of Love - Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?