Wednesday 16 April 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1913 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Constance Shacklock: opera singer.
- Lord Aberconway: CEO (John Brown and Company).
- Les Tremayne: London, England -- Actor (Angry Red Planet, War of the Worlds).
- Jacques Beaumarchais: French diplomat, who served as Ambassador to the United Kingdom from 1972 until 1977.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Night Long - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- On the Mississippi (Medley) - Sousa's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?