Friday 16 April 1920
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1920 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Kees Scherer: Dutch photographer (World Press Photo).
- Ananda Dassanayake: Sri Lankan politician (d. 2012).
- L?on Le Minor: Pont-l'Abb? physician.
- Barry Nelson: Oakland -- Actor (Airport, My Favorite Husband).
- John William Farr: Detroit, Michigan -- Bank robber (FBI Most Wanted List).
- John Conrad Nordqvist composer: dies at age 80.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?