Saturday 16 April 1927
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The King of Kings, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1927!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1927 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Pope Benedict: XVI.
- Joseph Ratzinger: German theologist / dogmaticus.
- Peter Mark Richman in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Andrew - Dynasty).
- Pierre Franel: France Actor.
- Edie Adams: American singer and actress (Born 1927).
- Benedict : Pope Benedict XVI
- Peter Richman: American actor
- Rolf Schult: German actor (d. 2013)
- Dexter Baker: American mechanical engineer and CEO of Air Products and Chemical, managing sales of the industrial gasses and chemicals company. Baker has a BS in mechanical engineering.
- Dick Lane: Football Player
- Benedict XVI: German-born ecclesiastic, a Roman Catholic who was elected Pope on April 19, 2005 at about 5:50 PM local time at the Vatican, taking the name of Benedict XVI. He greeted the public from the Papal balcony delivering his blessing in his first “Urbi et Orbi” speech at 6:48 PM local time according to the Vatican press office. The Pope has been a Cardinal since June 27, 1977. Before his ascension to the highest office in the Roman Catholic hierarchy, he was Dean of the College of Cardinals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?