Monday 16 April 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Cry-Baby, directed by John Waters, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1990 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Lorraine Nicholson: American child with noted parents, her father is actor Jack Nicholson and her mother is actress Rebecca Broussard.
- Evangelos Mantzaris: Greek basketball player.
- Lily Loveless: British actress.
- Reggie Jackson: Basketball Player.
- Jérémy Kapone: French actor and singer.
- Vangelis Mantzaris: Greek basketball player
- Tony McQuay: American sprinter
- Nia Ramadhani: Indonesian actress
- Jules Sitruk: French actor
- Piano Lesson opens at Walter Kerr Theater NYC for 320 performances
- Supreme Court rejects appeal from retarded man, Dalton Prejean, condemned to death for murdering a Louisiana state trooper in 1977
- Maximum New York State unemployment benefits raised to $260 per week.
- US Supreme Court rejects appeal from retarded man, Dalton Prejean, condemned to death for murdering a Louisiana state trooper in 1977.
- 94th Boston Marathon won by Gelindo Bordin of Italy in 2:08:19.
- The ''Doctor of Death'', Jack Kevorkian, participates in his first assisted suicide.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- KISS - Forever
- Without You - Mötley Crüe
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 16 April 1990 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?