Thursday 16 April 1998
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo.
In UK It's Like That by Run-DMC vs Jason Nevins was in the top 5 hits.
City of Angels, directed by Brad Silberling, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ... And It's All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1998!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1998 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
Famous Birthdays:16 April
- Alberto Calderon: Argentine mathematician (Born 1920).
- A Force 3 tornado passes through downtown Nashville, Tennessee - the first tornado in 11 years to directly hit a major city. An F5 tornado travels through rural portions south of Nashville.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?