Sunday 16 April 2000
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Fill Me In by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
Romeo Must Die, directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Walking with Dinosaurs.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dance Dance Revolution USA or Deep Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 2000!
Which were the important events of 16 April 2000 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 16 April
- Tuanku Syed Putra ibni Almarhum Syed Hassan Jamalullail, Raja of Perlis dies after a reign of 55 years. He was the longest reigning monarch in the world since the death of Hirohito, Emperor of Japan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?