Sunday 16 December 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1900 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Lucille Lortel: American actress and producer (d. 1999).
- V Pritchett: English author and critic (d. 1997).
- Rudolf Diels: German first chief of the Gestapo, founded as a secret police force in June, 1933, appointed by his patron Goering.
- V S Pritchett: English author and critic (d. 1997).
- Victor S Pritchett: Literary critic / author (Myth Makers).
- Boer army under General Kritzinger take Cape colony.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When Reuben Comes to Town - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 16 December 1900 and get them!