Tuesday 16 December 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Johnny Eager, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1941!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1941 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Lesley Stahl in Lynn: Massachusetts, USA; White House correspondent (CBS-TV).
- Lesley Stahl: American newscaster, the co-editor of CBS' "60 Minutes" as of 3/21/1991.
- Robert Kerman: American porn actor and producer.
- Roger Wheeler: English general.
- Sarawak occupied by Japanese
- World War II: Japanese forces occupy Miri, Sarawak
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?