Monday 16 February 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges-Henri Levesque and Edgar Bergen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1903!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1903 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Georges-Henri Levesque: Quebec priest and sociologist (d. 2000).
- Edgar Bergen: American ventriloquist who studied a 25-cent books on ventriloquism while in high school, and then paid a carpenter $35 to carve the head of his first dummy, Charlie McCarthy.
- Beniamino Segre: Italy Scientist.
- André Berthomieu: French director and screenwriter (d. 1960).
- Georges-Henri Lévesque: Canadian priest and sociologist (d. 2000).
- -59 degrees F (-51 degrees C), Pokegama Dam Minnesota (state record).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Heidelberg - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?