Friday 16 February 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1917!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1917 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Pierre Deniker: French psychiatrist, who was involved, jointly with Jean Delay and J. M. Harl, in the introduction of chlorpromazine (Thorazine), the first antipsychotic used in the treatment of schizophrenia, in the 1950s.
- Wim Smits: Dutch astrologer, a true Aquarian.
- Joseph Langland: Spring Grove Writer.
- Octave Mirbeau: French novelist, playwright and drama critic who had a stormy journalistic career.
- 1st synagogue in 425 years opens in Madrid
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They're Wearing 'Em Higher in Hawaii - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Paradise Blues - Marion Harris
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1917?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 16 February 1917 and get them!