Wednesday 16 February 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1921 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- René Mauries: Mirandol-Bourgno Journalist.
- Araucaria: British crossword compiler.
- Robert Skeetz: American astrologer who taught at Woman's Village and at Carroll Righters.
- Jean Behra: French race car driver (d. 1959).
- Esther Bubley: American photographer (d. 1998).
- Vera-Ellen : Actress (Big Leaguer, On the Town), dies of cancer at 55
- John Graham: English priest and academic (d. 2013)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Palesteena - Eddie Cantor
- Broadway Rose - Peerless Quartet
- Margie - Frank Crumit
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 16 February 1921 and get them!