Tuesday 16 February 1965
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Valérie Trierweiler and Dave Lombardo.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to This Diamond Ring by Gary Lewis and the Playboys.
In UK I'll Never Find Another You by The Seekers was in the top 5 hits.
The Greatest Story Ever Told, directed by George Stevens, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Rector Of Justin by Louis Auchincloss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alarm in den Bergen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1965!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1965 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Valérie Trierweiler: French political journalist, partner of president François Hollande.
- Dave Lombardo: Cuban-American drummer (Slayer Grip Inc.
- Baker Street opens at Broadway Theater NYC for 313 performances
- Pegasus 1 launched to detect micro-meteors.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - This Diamond Ring
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- The Temptations - My Girl
- Shirley Ellis - The Name Game
- The Kingsmen - The Jolly Green Giant
- The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
- Sam Cooke - Shake
- Peter and Gordon - I Go To Pieces
- The Ad Libs - The Boy From New York City
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?