Tuesday 16 February 1982
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alemao and Manny Del Carmen.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK A Town Called Malice / Precious by The Jam was in the top 5 hits.
Death Wish II, directed by Michael Winner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nepokoreni grad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Communist Mutants from Space or Sharp Shot.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1982!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1982 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Alemao: Portuguese footballer.
- Manny Del Carmen: American baseball player, a pitcher.
- Rickie Lambert: Soccer Player.
- Lupe Fiasco: American hip hop artist.
- Aleksandr Dmitrijev: Estonian footballer.
- Paulo Vieira: Portuguese footballer
- Assembled STS-3 vehicle moves from Vandenberg AFB to launch pad
- Agatha Barbara elected as first female President of Malta.
- Lee Majors and Farrah Fawcett Majors divorce.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- Journey - Open Arms
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Juice Newton - The Sweetest Thing (I've Ever Known)
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Dan Fogelberg - Leader Of The Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?