Friday 16 February 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Opposites Attract by Paula Abdul.
In UK Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor was in the top 5 hits.
Revenge, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Devices And Desires by P. D. James was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1990!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1990 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Shares Cisco Systems: Cisco Systems (CSCO) produces information technology services for networking and communication.
- The Weeknd: R&B Singer.
- Jenniffer Hardwick: Reality Star.
- Keith Haring, American artist/cartoonist (brilliant baby), dies of AIDS at age 31 (born 1954).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?