Thursday 16 January 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Espey .
The Lipton Cup: Introducing Sir Thomas Lipton, directed by Lem B. Parker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Inside of the Cup by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1913 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- John Espey: American memoirist, fiction-writer and literary scholar/critic.
- British House of Commons accepts Home-Rule for Ireland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Say Not Love is a Dream - Olive Kline
- Long, Long Ago - Geraldine Farrar
- The Toymaker's Shop - Victor Herbert & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?