Saturday 16 January 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Leslie H Martinson and Leslie Martinson.
Hypocrites, directed by Courtenay Foote, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while The Turmoil by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1915!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1915 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Leslie H Martinson: American television and film director.
- Leslie Martinson: American director producer and screenwriter.
- Congress authorizes $1 and $50 Panama-Pacific International Expo gold coin
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- If That's Your Idea of a Wonderful Time (Take Me Home) - Ada Jones
- I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down On the Farm) - Morton Harvey
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?