Sunday 16 January 1916
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Green-Eyed Monster, directed by J. Gordon Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 January 1916!
Which were the important events of 16 January 1916 ?
- National Religious Freedom Day in the United States, to commemorate the adoption of Thomas Jefferson's landmark Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom in 1786
- Teacher's Day in Thailand
- Frederick Stewart: British geologist.
- Russell Lloyd: Welsh film editor who amassed fifty credits on feature films.
- Yves Trevedy: France Painter.
- Philip Lucock: Australian politician and Presbyterian minister (d. 1996).
- Arnold Aletrino Dutch physician-criminologist (From Death): dies at age 57.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?