Wednesday 16 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1920 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
- Jose Lopez Portillo: 31st President of Mexico (d. 2004).
- Raymond U Lemieux: Canadian organic chemist (d. 2002).
- Willie Hoel: Norwegian actor and comedian.
- John Griffin: American journalist and author (d. 1980).
- Isabelle Holland: Swiss-American author (d. 2002).
- Raymond Lemieux: Canadian chemist and academic (d. 2002)
- Hemanta Mukhopadhyay: Indian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1989)
- José Portillo: Mexican lawyer and politician 31st President of Mexico (d. 2004)
- John Howard Griffin: United States -- Photographer / author (Black Like Me)
- José López Portillo: Mexican lawyer and, politician affiliated with Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) who served as the 51st President of Mexico from 1976 to 1982. In its management, happened facts as the agreement and implementation of initial political reforms to democratize the country, the first visit of Pope John Paul II and in just a couple of years, the most impressive growth of the national economy in its history, followed by a severe fall (the first in the second half of the twentieth century) due to
- Roger Marignan: N?mes physician
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whose Baby are You? - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?