Monday 16 June 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Big House, directed by George Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1930!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1930 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
- Allan D'Arcangelo: American artist (Born 1930).
- Vilmos Zsigmond: Hungarian-American cinematographer and producer (d. 2016).
- Gérard Zwang: French urologist-surgeon, author of books on sexology, and one of the founders of the French Society of Clinical Sexology.
- David Konstant: Bishop (Leeds).
- Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?