Friday 16 June 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1933 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
- US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) created.
- National Industrial Recovery Act becomes law (later struck down).
- The National Industrial Recovery Act is passed.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?