Thursday 16 June 1994
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aarya Ambekar and Destinee Monroe.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Forrest Gump, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Roughnecks.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bastard!! or Dark Kingdom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1994!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1994 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
- Aarya Ambekar: Indian Marathi singer.
- Destinee Monroe: Pop Singer.
- Caitlyn Love: TV Actress.
- Grete-Lilijane Küppas: Estonian footballer.
- Martin Brodeur becomes 1st Devil to win Calder Trophy
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- All-4-One - I Swear
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Janet Jackson - Any Time, Any Place
- Ace Of Base - Don't Turn Around
- Warren G - Regulate
- Aaliyah - Back And Forth
- Toni Braxton - You Mean The World To Me
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?